Kids

Friday 20 July 2018

JUST BE YOU!!

Just be you
The real you
It's you that I want
I can't ask for more
Do not be some sort of a scam
Who masquerades into make-ups
Looking for fame in the social media
All this is temporary
They come and go

Do not be deceived by so many likes in your IG
All those are hungry wolves
Who will lure you to their traps
Buy you expensive food and drinks
Preventing you from seeing life in a big picture
They will later use you and dump you
Who knows what they would have left you with
Just be yourself my dear

Be careful when choosing friends
Avoid fake friends
All these are temporary
They will only be with you in happy times
When the tables turn around
You'll be on your own
As much as you want to be with "classy" friends
Just be yourself dear one


(C) Elton_Kitti

10 comments:

  1. Woooooow๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooow๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice piece๐Ÿ‘Œ. Am in love with it๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฏ

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome man Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete

INSECURITIES

Sometimes I tend to feel insecure for no apparent reason Whenever I see you online and never get to see your text My mind gets filled with s...