Kids

Wednesday 1 August 2018

YOU'RE REPLACEABLE

I spent much of my precious time
Just to check up on you
From texting,
To an extend of calling you
Worried every single minute
Worried of me loosing you

Spent every last penny on you
You ran me dry
Just to make you happy
But what did I get in return
Just heartache and misery
It's hard for me to say
But you're replaceable

Became infatuated with your whole appearance
So much that, likes on your IG make you happy
You sought attention in wrong places
But it never bothered me
Cause deep down I loved you in person

Sacrificed my happiness
Just to see your glowing face
But what did you do next
You gave me a cold shoulder
So much that when I talked to you
You never hear
It's hard for me to say
But you're replaceable

4 comments:

INSECURITIES

Sometimes I tend to feel insecure for no apparent reason Whenever I see you online and never get to see your text My mind gets filled with s...