Kids

Saturday 8 February 2020

GOODBYES

"We can't be together anymore"
Those were the last words you said to me
And no matter how hard I tried to ignore
They just keep coming back to me.

All I ever wanted was to feel special
To feel like am the only drop of water in the desert
Cause what we shared was so celestial
Unfortunately I ended up being deserted

You promised "me and you forever"
In any kind of stormy weather
And that you wouldn't trade me for nothing
Cause to you silver and gold mean nothing.

I have never been hurt like this before
It even hurts me more to know I can't beg you anymore
To be the kind of girl that you used to be
You can just go ahead and replace me.

(C) Elton

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSECURITIES

Sometimes I tend to feel insecure for no apparent reason Whenever I see you online and never get to see your text My mind gets filled with s...