Kids

Tuesday 4 February 2020

TURN BACK THE CLOCK 🕞

All my dreams faded away
The moment we went astray
And it pains to know we couldn't last forever
Only wishing I was right for you.

I wish I could turn back the clock
And amend all my past mistakes
Hoping we could start all over again
But I know all will just be in vain.

I was blinded by your love
Which made me unable to get over you
Your memories are still stuck inside my mind
Cause what we had so dear.

You always made me feel at home
You gave me no reason to roam
Little did I know it wasn't meant to last forever
Since good things never last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSECURITIES

Sometimes I tend to feel insecure for no apparent reason Whenever I see you online and never get to see your text My mind gets filled with s...