Kids

Tuesday 11 February 2020

WORTHY

I wouldn't want to be nobody
To somebody who will turn on a blind eye
But I would rather be somebody
Who will always cross someone's mind

Things might change between us
Despite the strong bond between us
But one thing for sure
My love for you will never fade away

I know that you've been looking for a superman
Someone who will always be there for you
Someone to lean on during bad days
Someone who you could hold tight during cold nights.

Promising you the whole universe
And forget to give you what you deserve
Has become a cliché today
And a girl like you deserve more than just empty words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSECURITIES

Sometimes I tend to feel insecure for no apparent reason Whenever I see you online and never get to see your text My mind gets filled with s...